18 November 2007

Some more news



(Photos: Illustration of the depth of snow; our accommodation and training centre; some of our students)
It is Sunday afternoon and I am just back at our accommodation after speaking at a church in Kiev. It took 2 hours to get through the city traffic!
It was a wonderful experience for me to worship with these dear believers. The service lasted for 3 hours and I was one of 3 preachers! A youth orchestra from another church was visiting and brought an excellent and very professional programme. The church choir also sang a number of pieces. The chairman of the local CEF committee and my translator accompanied me unto the platform. Nastja and Vika who are teaching with me this week are the local workers. The Lord really helped as I spoke and we pray that this church will open the door to CEF. All of our team felt that the meeting was very worthwhile and that I managed to get the message across in the time allocated. (I took some video and stills which I will publish here with the next opportunity.)
The course is going really well. I am enjoying the fellowship very much. The snow is starting to melt but there is still a lot of it lying around the streets.
Today I also received an invitation to speak at another church next Sunday morning before I fly home. So praise God for this also.

No comments:

Post a Comment