16 May 2008

A special visit


It has been 12 years since I last saw Andreas Hahn and it was such a joy to have him visit us today. When I lived in Switzerland and worked in the CEF print shop from 1992-96, Andreas was the part-time Pastor in the little church I attended. He was influential in helping me to see that God maybe had other plans for my life. Through his preaching, counsel, encouragement and example, I gained a heart for the local church and pastoral work. He accompanied me through the struggle I had about going to Bible College and fully supported me when I finally took the step to go to Bibelschule Brake in 1996.
Andreas and his family are now FEG Switzerland and DMG missionaries in Wrocław (Breslau), Poland where he is a lecturer at the theological seminary.

No comments:

Post a Comment