12 August 2006

Camp, computer and contacts

  • Just said goodbye to over 30 English speaking children from Germany who spent the last week at Kilchzimmer. They came for a camp and all us students were their leaders/teachers. This practical week was a great opportunity for us to apply what we have learnt over the last six weeks. It also marks the halfway point in our course.
  • I’m still waiting on my computer coming back from the repair centre in Basel. It is two and a half weeks now since I left it in and there is still no sign of it :( (But on the positive side, I am enjoying using a pen again - it is a bit like riding a bicycle for the first time after many years)
  • The bi-monthly newsletter from Kilchzimmer (CEF European Headquarters) has just been published. As we feature on the front page you may be interested to download it. (I will have some printed copies available on deputation and there will be opportunity for you to sign up to receive it regularly).
  • While we are talking about deputation… if you would like me to speak at your church, youth group, home Bible study group, etc then please get in touch with me by email ASAP to book a date (Oct06 - Jun07). I still need to do a lot of work in organising meetings so please, please get in touch if you can help in any way.
  • Everyone is keeping well - we are very content here and looking forward to returning in July next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment