16 February 2008

CEF Conference in Bucharest, Romania


Despite overnight snow and very icy conditions 150-200 people attended our CEF conference which was held in a church in the centre of Bucharest.
The theme of this years conference centered on Youth Challenge. The Lord really helped me and all who took part. I preached the opening message and then later gave the main seminar. The thing that really struck me was that the average age of the visitors would have been in the 30's. Now we see the young adults with a heart for children's work. They are the the fruit of a ministry to children in the 1990's which God greatly blessed.
I am now on my way to Sibiu where the Youth Challenge Instructors Course will start tomorrow evening. Before we make the rest of our journey, I will preach in the morning in the home church of one of our workers.

1 comment:

  1. isn't it great to see the fruit of ministry from years ago? wouw! keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete