15 November 2005

Ministry Trip to East Germany - November '05

I will be leaving this morning (Tue.) for a 6 day visit to the German state of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern. I will be accompanying Victor Watson (European Christian Mission) on a tour of some of the young churches in the area.

My programme looks like this:
Tuesday - arrive and spend the evening and morning with Claudia's parents
Wednesday - meet up with Victor and travel to Schwerin where I will take the evening Bible Study in the FeG Schwerin
Thursday - Meeting with Pastor Klaus Silber - travel to Rostock
Friday - Visiting church planting project in Rostock - travelling to Barth to meet Pastor Timo Pfrommer
Saturday - Prayer Day for the Evangelical Free Churches in Schwerin
Sunday - I preach in the FEG Schwerin
Monday - travelling to Hamburg - possible church visit - flight back to Dublin

Thank you for your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment