08 March 2007

New Youth Challenge Banner

For some time now I have wanted to produce a large pull-up display banner for European Youth Challenge. In January I met with Brent, our Graphic Artist in Kilchzimmer and explained to him that I was looking for something that I could use during deputation but also in my future ministry throughout Europe as a backdrop or as part of a missions stand. I wanted to incorporate the Youth Challenge logo with a photograph of junior teens, a map of Europe and a clear link with CEF.
Today I collected the finished banner and I am very pleased with the final result. This will be a great tool for helping to promote the ministry.
I just want to say thanks to Brent for a wonderful design, to Philippe and David for all their practical help and to Johnston Conville for introducing me to the company in Belfast who produced the banner. A true team effort!

No comments:

Post a Comment