29 March 2007

Technical Support

Over the years I have often been called upon by people to help them out with their computer problems. A lot of the time I enjoyed the challenge of problem solving, although more often than not, the innocent question of "could you have a look at my computer when you have 10 minutes" became something that took up many hours.I am laughing more every time I watch this, it's so like what happens today. I am dedicating this post to my friend Andrew Roycroft who is not only rapidly turning into a techie, he has also maintained and simultaneously rediscovered his love of that fabulous invention, which the rest of us seem to be forgetting about - the book! (sorry for the Pauline sentence construction)

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely priceless!! Brilliant clip...thanks for giving me a proper laugh this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL
    That was soooooo funny - thanks for sharing that Gary!!!

    ReplyDelete