23 May 2011

Visiting South Carolina

Pastor Myles Beck

This weekend I have the great joy of spending time with some great friends who I spent a summer with as an intern almost 13 years ago. Back then Pastor Myles Beck was based near Pittsburgh. It was with him that I got some of my first preaching and pastoral experience. Many of the lessons I learned then I still practice today. During that summer I stayed with the Savage family. Despite the distance and time, we have been able to maintain contact with both families. I really appreciate their interest in our family and ministry. Both families worship in New Heights Baptist Church were Myles is the Associate Pastor. I am really thankful for these friendships and for the opportunity this morning to preach and share about the ministry in Europe.

No comments:

Post a Comment