09 August 2007

The day began when I woke at 4am with a really sore head which despite getting tablets and medicine didn't clear for several hours. By 8am I was sobbing uncontrolably after a quick call to Claudia and the boys. I would really like to be out of here and with them.
In the afternoon I received 3 phone calls and a lovely visit from a lady who retired some years ago from the staff at the Bible College. I have been feeling much better the rest of the day.
I really expected a doctor to come and inspect my wound today but no one came. I pray he will come tomorrow - this plaster is getting heavier by the day and it's starting to itch ;)
Claudia did our big missions evening tonight by herself and she just text me to say it went really well with a good response. I knew she would do a great job - I wouldn't be half the man I am without her.

No comments:

Post a Comment