08 August 2007

Tired but body recovering

I'd a bit of a low day, no pain just low spirits. It's great to be reminded (by the messages I have received by email and text) that there are so many people praying for us.
I'm so thankful to have my own room, something normaly given only to private paying patients! I also accept fully that the all wise God has seen fit to force me to rest for several days - I am thankful for that after all the stress of recent weeks. I'm still tired all the time and I don't have my appetite back yet. I'm trying to use the time to read but it tires me out quite quickly. I also continue to receive 3 bottles a day of antibiotics via IV along with a dose of tablets.
Claudia has been coming over in the morning's and helping me with all the things it's hard to do with one arm! She's the best nurse in the world.
Please pray for more strength for me and Claudia.

No comments:

Post a Comment