07 August 2007

Operation over but I will be in hospital until the weekend

I was operated on yesterday afternoon with a full anisthetic because of the danger of the infection spreading. I have just spoken with the doctor and he told me that they have taken out all the infected area under the skin in my left arm. However I will stay in hospital until the weekend because the drain has to stay in the wound. We plan to drive the 6 hour journey home to Binzen on Sunday. Please pray the wound will heal quickly and that there will be no complications. I am continuing to receive daily Antibiotics and fluids through IV drip.
I am posting to the blog from my phone but I can't read any messages on my blog.
I can check that mailbox from my bed
Thanks for upholding me in prayer. Gary

No comments:

Post a Comment